Why should you go to Ukraine?
Why should you go to Ukraine?
- Picturesque views;
- Low prices;
- Beautiful Girls;
- A lot of tourist attractions;
- Amazing night clubs, etc.
Night Clubs in Ukraine
Being Ukraine, you should visit Ukrainian night clubs. The point is that these establishments are full of beautiful ladies and cheap drinks. There you’ll have the opportunity to have fun and get acquainted with new interesting people. It should be point out that old institutions compete for customers with new ones, attracting them in all the available ways, that’s why very often you can face: discounts on the bar, famous DJs, invited stars, different competitions and interesting presents, contests and so on. The top of Ukrainian night clubs are:
- Dlux. It is situated in the heart of Kiev, and it has a reach history. The building was built in 1934.
- Skybar. If you want to enjoy not only music, but also great interior, then Skybar is the right place for you.
- Serebro. This place is popular among Ukrainian pop-stars and other famous people.
- Decadence House – luxury night club, which works only three times a week.
- Ibiza – famous night club on the shore of the Black Sea.
- Ukrainian beaches: great places for the rest
- Talking about beaches in Ukraine, it’s necessary to underline that this country is washed by two seas: the Azov and the Black. And the access to these seas can be found in Zaporozhye, Kherson, Mykolaiv and Odessa regions. For example, in Zaporozhye you can find not only warm Azov sea, but also a lot of therapeutic mud and mineralized groundwater. In Kherson and Odessa region there is an incredibly large selection of resorts. Tourists can choose among two seas: the Azov And Black. In the Mykolaiv region there’s not such a great choice of resorts, but still, it is popular among foreign tourists. Here you can find such famous resorts celebrate Koblevo, Rybakovka, Ochakov, Lugovoe, Chernomorka. The city of Odessa itself is a resort, although it is difficult to call it recreational, rather for active recreation of young people. In the Odessa region there are such famous resorts as Zatoka, Carolino-Bugaz, Chernomorsk, Gribovka, Sychevka.
The Low Ukrainian Prices
Ukraine attracts attention among numerous tourists not only with a diverse entertainment program, but also with an affordable price level. Cheap, but far away - that's how European tourists react to Ukraine. Foreigners are increasingly looking towards the tourist Ukraine. According to travel agencies, the most attractive cities are Lviv, Odessa, Kiev and Yalta. The main factors that attract foreigners' attention to Ukraine are moderate prices, monuments and Ukrainian hospitality. In addition, Ukraine attracts tourists also because EU citizens do not need a visa. Moreover, the low prices can surprise those who are interesting in drinks. Ukraine is famous with its cheap and tasty beer. That’s why, if you want to try cheap but delicious alcohol, you need to visit beautiful and amazing Ukraine.